The minimum number of participants for the July 19-22, 2012 USDAA Judging Clinic hosted by Mid-Atlantic MADness has been met so this clinic is definitely a go.
Hotel and other information is posted here.
Important closing dates to know are: Monday, June 18th is the last day to reserve a room in the host hotel under the group block and rates. Tuesday, June 19th is the last date to enroll for the clinic.
This four day clinic is structured for the following groups:
- competitors wishing to learn more about rules and course design,
- competitors and instructors wishing to learn more about judging USDAA Intro trials,
- persons wishing to become certified as a provisional Starters/Advanced judge,
- existing Starters/Advanced judges who wish to become certified as a provisional Masters judge,
- existing judges who need re-certification at their current judging level.
The enrollment form contains additional information on the fee structure for the target groups.
6/6/12 UPDATE: The hotel has allowed us to extend the last day to reserve the hotel to Monday, June 25th.